The Summer Lovin’ Read-A-Thon is hosted by Reviewing Wonderland and takes place this week July 1-7. It’s not too late to sign up if you want to be involved!
This week we were charged with getting a ‘black out’ on our Summer Lovin Bingo card. Here’s mine!
1. Read a Book: Viral Nation by Shaunta Grimes
2. Do A Challenge Post & Link: Book Spine Poetry
3. Send us a Tweet: Done and done! Just check out my Twitter Feed
4. Post a book rainbow: Harry Potter Book Rainbow
5. Tell us what book you are reading: Tweeting Life After Theft
6. Do a participation post & link: Day Three!
7. Do a Greased Lightning Round: I did and I won! YAY!
8. Authors featured this week:
KA Tucker on Oh Chrys, Jennifer S. Doktorski on Love.Life.Read., Sarah Fine on Read Sleep Repeat, S.T. Bende on Effortlessly Reading, Ardash Vartparonian on Shelf Addiction, Jessica Gunhammer on Reviewing Wonderland, and Karla Nellenbach on Tumbling Books.
9. Follow Us: Did all three!
10. Read: Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover
11. Eat something sweet: ICE CREAM!
12. A Picture of Something I Love: How about two somethings!
13. Smile: Okay
14. Tweet your favorite author: I chose John Green… Here’s why!
15. Take a pic of the book you are reading: Done!
16-22. Visit Pink Ladies’ Blogs & Follow: Done!
23. Read another book: Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike
24. Do something outside: swimming with the kiddos and firework watching on the 4th!
25. Snack pic/tweet: My rules for eating and reading…
And done! YAY. That was so fun 🙂
Viral Nation: COMPLETED
Losing Hope: COMPLETED
Life After Theft: COMPLETED (finally!)
Forget Me Not: 86%