Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Trick or Treat!
There have been SO many fabulous deals in the past few days, I decided to make a post for you guys. I’ve listed the prices, but as always, please check with Amazon prior to purchase. Sometimes the deals go fast, so don’t waste any time. Click the book cover below to head straight over and grab some great books at a great price!
*My friend Kim at Kimberly Faye Reads HIGHLY recommends The Art of Letting Go!
Have YOU got any great deals this week? Let me know below and I’ll add them to the list.
It’s Top 10 Tuesday (hosted at The Broke and the Bookish) and the topic is:
Top Ten Books At The Top Of My Summer TBR List
So, without further ado…
My Summer TBR List
1. Unspoken by Sarah Rees Breenan
2. The Sea of Tranquility by Katjay Millay
3. The Symptom of My Insanity by Mindy Raf
4. Of Poseidon and Of Triton by Anna Banks
5. Defiance by C.J. Redwine
6. Cinder and Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
7. The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wesserman
8. The Beautiful and the Cursed by Page Morgan
9. Siege and Storm and Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
10. For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
So, what are some of YOUR top ten summer TBR’s?